Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot
My mind is a hot fucking mess that never seems to stop so this should be interesting.
1. FOOD. It seems like I’m always thinking about food. Cooking it, eating it, avoiding it, measuring it. I love to cook, I love to feed people. I love to eat and I’m in the process of trying to change the way I think about food. So yeah, food is on my mind a lot lately.
2. FAMILY. I have five sons. They are always on my mind. Two of them live in different states than I do so those two are on my mind an awful lot. My parents live in Texas, I live in Georgia. As they age and near retirement they too, are on my mind all the time. My real dad had a very close call with pneumonia a few months ago. For a man I rarely ever think about, he’s been on my mind a lot lately. My feelings for him are complicated and I prefer to just not think about him, but thinking that he might be gone… well, that makes me think… makes me wonder…
3. BDSM & D/S. My conflicting and confusing thoughts on D/s and what I want and need from this lifestyle pretty much constantly flit around in my head. I am forever trying to sort it all out.
4. KINK FAMILY. My kink family in SWLA. I love you. I miss you. You are all in my thoughts so often.
5. WORK: thinking about doing it, getting new work, keeping my clients happy, learning new things, staying on task, trying like hell to become profitable and so so so many other things.
6. DISTANCE & GEOGRAPHY. There are so many people I’d love to meet and spend time with but there’s all this distance and geography between us. So we hang out in our imaginations having chats on the internet instead.
7. SEX. Yep… that one crosses my mind… a lot 😉