It’s day two of the writing challenge. Here we go.
Day Two: Nine things about myself
1. I can’t believe I’m almost 40.
2. I love comic book movies but I don’t think I’ve ever actually read a comic book.
3. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE deigning websites and can’t believe how blessed I am that I get to do it full time.
4. I am still completely head over heels in love with my husband after 14 years together and love the life we have created!
5. I am not a slut. I am sexually generous. 😉 Even being generous, I am a picky slut. Takes a certain kind of person to encourage my wild side to come out to play.
6. The dungeon (INCOGNITO) particularly is one of my most favorite places in the world to be.
7. I make friends for life, but I am not good at the long distance thing with friends. But, know this… if you are my friend, no matter where you are in the world, I love you. I think about you. I worry about you. I never tire of hearing from you. You are important to me.
8.I love to read and write. I love to read… blogs, books, articles, stories, timelines, pretty much anything. I also love to write and I hear I do a pretty decent job of putting words together. I write from experience, from my fantasies, from inspiration, and sometimes I just word dump. I can’t imagine my life without the written word.
9. I wish I was a better decorator. I go to other people’s houses and they are so well put together… and then there is my house. It’s very comfortable here. Very homey. But just not very well decorated. I would love to have an eye to do that better. Silly, I know.. but still 😛